Do you love writing about personal finance, parenting, DIY, sports, home improvement, or anything else that dads would find interesting?
We’re always looking for new ideas and points of view to share here on DadSense. If you can write up something unique, relevant, and valuable to our readers, send an email to mike @ dadsense.co with the words “Guest Post” in the subject line.
Here are our guidelines:
- Articles should be at least 800 words
- All content should be yours and 100 percent unique
- Include a strong title and a catchy introduction
- No affiliate links allowed
- Try to link internally to other articles on DadSense
- Include a 2 to 3 sentence author bio where you can link your blog
Not all submissions will be accepted.
If you’re looking for other places to guest post, Google is a great way to find opportunities. Just do a search with your keyword plus one of the search operators listed below.
For example, if you have a blog about video games, you would Google the term “video games guest post” and so forth. Try it with each of the options below to find more places to write.
- “guest post”
- “write for us”
- “submit an article”
- “submit content”
- “this post was written by”
- “guest post courtesy of”
- “guest blogger”
- “guest post guidelines”
- “contribute an article”
- “guest poster”
- “become a contributor”
- “submit guest post”