Hey there and welcome to DadSense!
My name is Mike and I created DadSense to be a place for dads (and moms!) to find answers to all of their most important questions. Things like:
- How do I start a family budget and get out of debt?
- What kind of side hustles can I use to earn extra cash?
- How do I have fun with my family without spending a fortune?
- How does a 401(k) work and am I using mine right?
- What the hell am I going to make for dinner tonight?
And a whole lot more.
A little about me…
I’m a happily married father of three living in NJ, one of the most expensive states to live in. For much of the last decade and a half we’ve been a single income family and although we’ve sometimes struggled and had to make sacrifices we’ve managed to keep ourselves afloat and have lots of laughs along the way.
I’m a beer snob who spends entirely too much money on craft beer. I’m always up to try a new IPA or stout.
I love to cook, especially when it comes to grilling. I’ll try grilling just about everything I can.
Mets, Devils, Giants.
DadSense will basically be a journal of knowledge I’ve accumulated in my years of fatherhood. So please join me in my adventures of being a dad!